Ease of Use
Style and Design

I bought a Husqvarna ST330T snowblower and the steering assist did not work from day one. It has been repaired three times with no success.

They claim to have the best warranty in the industry..... I paid $3,800 for the track model, they are not able to repair it and it's now 8 months and still have not received a refund Customer service in the USA head office and Canada is horrendous, no people skills and don't care about your money being tied up for this long. I was not able to use the machine last winter as it was in the repair shop the whole time.. I think the stall tactics are to make interest on my money..

This company is only concerned about taking your money and not customer service and doing the right thing..

I was in a hurry to buy a snowblower and did not research the company and its products... I found out afterwards that they have the most product issues and I have personally experienced the very poor customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Husqvarna St 330t Snow Blower.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I liked: No customer service.

I didn't like: Faulty product, No reply back from customer service, Extremely poor customer service, Being ripped off.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 22, 2017.

Comments

Not surprised. I had a chat online with a Derek (so called professional assist) and complained 6 days ago.

No response from the Company. My old mower tractor did a better job

to Roosevelt Amburgey #1380626

Once they have your money it's difficult to get a refund if their product is defective... I will not ever buy a Husqvarna product again!!! I understand that things can go wrong but the poor service you get when things do go wrong was irresponsible.

Holding onto my money for eight months knowing that the issue I had was common for this model snowblower was not right...

Yes, after 8 months I finally got my money back.

Never buying this brand again..

Horrible experience and customer service.. .