Bought a Husqvarna chain saw on Internet. Had a problem after receiving. Took to a Factory Authorized Repair Center for repair. After repairing (not when leaving saw) was told that they do not honor warranty on internet sales and I had to pay. Called Husqvarna and told I should have called beforehand to get list of Repair Centers that honor warranty on Internet sales.

Not sure how widespread this is (Repair Centers, different vendors, different products), but be cautious as it can be an expensive ownership expense, throughout the warranty period.

Should not the manufacturer require all Certified Repair Centers to honor any proper warranty claim?

Had an Experience with Husqvarna?

Comments

Hanover, Massachusetts, United States #1124712

Yes your correct!I had the same friggin complaint.

The only problem I'm out the cost of the saw and four repairs totaling 448.00 and after the time it was started at the repair center it hasn't run for me.

( Still Messed Up )I'm not sure they ran my saw I never saw it personally .Oh ya a new saw that only saw canned fuel by huskvarna, needed a new carburetor and it still won't run after it gets warmed up.

What can I do now ?

DONT EVER BUY FROM PROPERTYROOM.COM Propertyroom "LUCKY FOR US---THEY DEMAND A CREDIT CARD FOR PURCHASES. CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND DISPUTE THE TRANSACTION. YOU ARE NOT CHARGED AND THEY ARE NOT PAID UNTIL THE COMPLAINT..." Read more Buy Squad - TV IS NOT NEW Buy Squad "I purchased the Samsung UN55KS8000 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV. From start to finish it took almost a month before I received my TV. There was no way..." Read more Swagtron - Used product shipped when I ordered new - no customer service Swagtron "I ordered a new X1 hoverboard 9 days ago from Swagtron (directly from the swagtron.com website). I attached the ad here. It says specifically it is a "New" hoverboard for..." Read more Swagway - Buyer Beware! Swagway "I bought a brand new (or so I thought) X2 on 12/8/16 straight off of the company website. It was a promo deal that included the board and bag. When..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more