Bought a Husqvarna chain saw on Internet. Had a problem after receiving. Took to a Factory Authorized Repair Center for repair. After repairing (not when leaving saw) was told that they do not honor warranty on internet sales and I had to pay. Called Husqvarna and told I should have called beforehand to get list of Repair Centers that honor warranty on Internet sales.

Not sure how widespread this is (Repair Centers, different vendors, different products), but be cautious as it can be an expensive ownership expense, throughout the warranty period.

Should not the manufacturer require all Certified Repair Centers to honor any proper warranty claim?

Had an Experience with Husqvarna?

Comments

Hanover, Massachusetts, United States #1124712

Yes your correct!I had the same friggin complaint.

The only problem I'm out the cost of the saw and four repairs totaling 448.00 and after the time it was started at the repair center it hasn't run for me.

( Still Messed Up )I'm not sure they ran my saw I never saw it personally .Oh ya a new saw that only saw canned fuel by huskvarna, needed a new carburetor and it still won't run after it gets warmed up.

What can I do now ?