Shrewsbury, Shropshire

I purchased a Husqvarna 235e Chainsaw about four years ago.It has had little use and is kept indoors.

Twice within about 45 minutes of use the safety brake broke. Each time it had to be replaced together with the plastic cover. The saw is made of plastic parts from China. The parts are not cheap but very poor quality.

I would have been better off buying the logs. They are a total waste of money. It's the worst chain saw I've ever owned and would not buy anything made by Husqvarna again.

I will use it until it brakes again then will not waste any more money having it repaired.My previous chainsaw lasted 15 years.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $170. The author is overall dissatisfied with Husqvarna. The most disappointing about husqvarna chainsaw from Husqvarna was being ripped off Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Husqvarna.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Husqvarna to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Husqvarna?

Comments