Ease of Use
Style and Design

I bought a zero turn from Lowe's on May 25th of 2017 I had it about a month and the side started to blow out on it it's set over the winter until next spring spring of 2018 I started using it and it would not go lost power it would not go forward or backwards and it would only go in circles I contacted the service dealer Husqvarna told me to take it to the closest local service dealer I did that to do service on it and for some reason they could not get it to do what it was doing to me so finally when it did happen again I contacted the service dealer right away they came out to see what it was doing and they told me that the hydraulic transmission is going up. I have asked for them to replace it instead of repairing because they said they could not figure out what exactly was going on with it and that it could be more than just a hydraulics, their own service dealer took it to two other certified hydraulic transmission that Husqvarna wanted them to go to and they refuse to work on it so they took it back to price and Gannon and Centreville Maryland and they're not able to do the work either but Husqvarna still refuses to replace it I have contact Lowe's where I bought it and they are not able to replace it until their service people look at it so now I have to send it to Philadelphia to have it reService again. If anyone can help please email me

TimothyZinkand@gmail.com

Comments

h.kitchener
#1541963

Your assertion that Husqvarna doesn't "care about disabled people" is out of line and just plain silly. You may think it adds something to your complaint but it certainly does not.

The only company I have ever know to actually do a good job in taking care of it's customers and the products they sell is John Deere and that's only when you buy a JD from a local dealer-----never from a big box store that sells JD.

You bought a Husqvarna and you bought it from a big box store. What could go wrong?

I don't understand what your alleged disability has to do with anything one way or the other. You don't sound too disabled out driving around on a lawnmower.

I'm not allowed to do such things due to my disabilities and envy your mobility. But I won't hide behind it or demand special treatment.

If you got a crummy unit, deal with it. Please learn to use punctuation ; that was one long sentence and difficult to read.