Over a week ago, I sent them an email concerning the poor quality of the steering components on my YTH tractor. No response to date.

The steering rods are of very poor quality. They are flimsy and bend easily , allowing the wheels to turn outward (toe outward) , making it almost impossible to steer the tractor correctly. This is a dangerous action and can cause a very serious accident and possible injury.They are aware of this issue and refuse to answer my email. poor quality tractor and poorer quality service.

I guess thie Name no longer is a sign of quality.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $2000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Husqvarna and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about husqvarna lawn tractor from Husqvarna was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Husqvarna.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Husqvarna to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Husqvarna?

Comments