1.2

I BOUGHT A HUSQVARNA 2 YEARS AGO AND HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING FOR 2 YEARS ABOUT THE DECK BEING BENT/TWISTED.E-MAILED THE COMPANY, NO REPLY!

TOOK IT BACK TO LOWES THE SALES ASSOCIATE SAID THEY E-MAILED THEM AND SAID TAKE IT TO A SHOP WHICH I DID. THEY TOLD ME TO E-MAIL THE COMPANY AND THEY WOULD SUPPORT ME ON THE DECK BEING BENT/TWISTED. NOTE: I NOTICED IT WAS BENT/TWISTED INTO ABOUT 5 - 10 MINUTES OF MY FIRST CUTTING RIGHT AFTER I PURCHASED THE MOWER. DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!

WILL NOT BUY A HUSQVARNA PRODUCT EVER AGAIN.I AM SURE CORPORATE "BIG SHOTS" ARE NOT TOO CONCERNED WHILE CASHING THEIR PAYROLL CHECKS!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of faulty product and extremely poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of husqvarna lawn mower. Husqvarna needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned husqvarna lawn mower in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Husqvarna.

Had an Experience with Husqvarna?

Comments

Houghton, Michigan, United States #1350020

My HUSQVARNA rider mower deck and blade have "fallen" went " out of "balance" 3 times .The "adjustment" and replacement of mower blades, also 3 times., since I purchased this mower.

Basically I have repair bills, now, more than I paid for the rider itself.

Quality seems "weak".Too many deck parts are far too lightweight, and seem to break or go out of adjustment.- my next purchase will be better researched.