Lawson, Missouri

After a storm that blew down 70 trees I knew my little Husky would not do the job so I bought a Rancher 455 to cut the larger logs.I really didn't use it much but when I did it worked well.

People recommended it as the go-to saw for all around purposes. But before I could even replace the original chain it stopped working. I took it to the dealer for repair and was told it had low compression and needed new pistons and maybe a lot more with a cost of around $250-275. They would give me $50 for trade in.

It doesn't have more than 50-60 hours on it.I want everyone to know this saw does not live up to its reputation as a reliable saw that's worth the extra expense.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of husqvarna chainsaw. Husqvarna needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned husqvarna chainsaw in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Husqvarna.

Had an Experience with Husqvarna?

Comments